Search This Blog

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Nature's Notebook Custom Seaside Photographs




Photographer Courtney Noelle has taken her photographic skills and offers you a unique wedding gift for the bride and groom. It's a photo that has both the bride and groom's names elegantly written in the sand with a heart connecting them or any other romantic message you choose for them. The constantly changing nature of the ocean and beach makes each photo a unique work of art. Noelle inscribes you names on the beaches of Southern California, and captures it in a photo that will not wash away. Your 8x10 custom photo is shipped from artist studio. You can choose a black and white photo or color. Then choose your frame color black, white, or silver. A number of options are availabe. To see this great gift and order for your favorite bride and groom go to: http://shop.getmarried.com/Bridal-Party-Gifts/Bridesmaid-Gifts/2909-GMNNWF8X10WHO-Who-Heart-Who-Custom-Seaside-Photo.pro?utm_source=shop-021310&utm_medium=email&utm_content=product1&utm_campaign=shop
 

36 comments:

  1. This is sooo cool! It's pricey though! Maybe I'll try to do it for my girlfriend myself and see what I can manage.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! I tried to do it myself, NOT easy!! If you are going to try to do it, take some friends so you have one or two people working on drawing in the sand and one or two taking photos. You have to work fast and catch just the right waves and light.

    ReplyDelete
  3. JJ is right, I tried this, it was an abysmal (sp?) failure! This is definitely NOT a one or even two person job! Well worth paying someone else for taking care of the headaches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The water's too gray where I live for it to work, I'd have to go on vacation to take this for myself. So I'd have to pay through the nose for it, but I do like the idea.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this idea, makes a nice shower gift or wedding gift.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love romantic gifts for weddings

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just ordered one for my parents for their anniversary...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Am getting one for my sister for her shower gift!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I got one as a shower gift, we love it! My neighbor went to the beach where he proposed and took it there, we treasure it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow maria, you have nice neighbors! Mine might order the photo online but to find out where he proposed and go there and do it is great!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is a good idea. I'll be buying them for friends.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Would be interesting to do this for my fiance for our engagement anniversary.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love these photos! What great gifts to your fiance.

    ReplyDelete
  14. nice present, i use htem for engagement gifts.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I think this is a great idea! Perfect gift!

    ReplyDelete
  16. nice gift especially for a couple who got engaged at the beach or are getting married there.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wonderful gift! I've been looking for something extra for my sister and her fiance, this is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great for someone who either got married or engaged on the beach, or met there.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Nice photo..would make an excellent gift.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great reminder of your wedding or engagement, especially if you add a date

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love this gift! Personal and unique.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Now all I need to do is change the names to Maggie and Sam

    ReplyDelete
  23. just looking at this is relaxing and romantic...

    ReplyDelete
  24. What a great idea! We live near the shore so I bet I could do it myself for my fiance or for friends.

    ReplyDelete
  25. love this idea! we got engaged at the beach so it's perfect!

    ReplyDelete