Search This Blog

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Keepsake Tiles by Sadie Ryan

Photos courtesy of: http://www.sadieryantiles.com/

Sadie Ryan Keepsake Tiles are unique gifts and the perfect way to display a copy of the invitation to your wedding.  Her tiles are crafted by hand using the age old practice of sand casting.  This process results in an antique white finish that is a perfect foil for your wedding invitation.  Each tile has a design at the edge to highlight your invitation information.  At this time they offer The Fleur-de-lis & Scroll Antique Finish shown on their web site. Tiles come in two sizes: 8.75 x 7 inches or 10.75 x 6.5 inches. If there is some information you do not want on your tile, talk to them when you place your order and they will try to accomodate you.  The stand is sold separately, but this makes the perfect keepsake for the newlyweds. They also do birth announcements and baby tiles. 



15 comments:

  1. Joe and I would love one of these!

    ReplyDelete
  2. THese are so nice! I would have no idea how to do this, and this is really reasonably priced!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this idea, and that edging is fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the tile but I also like that I can get the stand at the same site. I hate getting a gift like the tile and then having to hunt for a stand for it. They make it easy one stop shopping.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think maybe I'll use one at my reception on the table with our photos from when we were younger up thru our engagement photos, this will symbolize our wedding.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice idea for a gift from someone close to the bride and groom.

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a great idea, so much nicer than a shadowbox

    ReplyDelete
  8. luv this tile! what a fabulous idea for a wedding gift or shower gift!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonder if you could do this yourself, probably faster and less expensive to buy it from them tho

    ReplyDelete
  10. Now all I have to do is find some tile to try this myself...tho I may end up giving up and ordering one, its fun to try to do it myself first.

    ReplyDelete