Search This Blog

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Hand-Painted Eco-Friendly Tuscan Salad Bowl from Woodward and Charles



This rich looking salad bowl from the Saigon Series is engraved and hand painted. It is made from eco-friendly and safe rubberwood. Please handwash to preserve the hand painting. The bowl measures 12" x 4.5" and can be ordered from Woodard and Charles' web site. http://woodardandcharles.com/. Perfect for those nights you're serving spaghetti or other Italian foods. Top your salad with some juicy black olives and feta to offset the design and color of the bowl.

6 comments:

  1. Love the oliv motif on the side of this bowl! My sister would fall in love with it, she's a big olive fan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great looking bowl! Wonder if there are individual salad bowls to match?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wish I could see this in person, I'm never sure the colors on my screen are the real colors of the item. I love the bowl but already have salad bowls and if they don't match...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tally/Chessie, I looked on the site, didn't see matching bowls, I'd order the large bowl and then look for some in a Brick and Mortar. Like you I love that bowl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is awesome. If I could get some engraved wine decanters like that, I would count myself a happy man and possibly a drunk one, too.

    ReplyDelete